Are you interested in learning more about Drawing and Talking and how this therapeutic intervention can support you in your setting?
Join a 75-minute (7.30pm to 8.45pm UK time - select date below) interactive Zoom conversation about how the Drawing and Talking therapeutic technique supports children’s, young people's and adults' mental health in thousands of schools, charities and organisations. We explore how easy it is to roll out in your school, charity or organisation, in addition to empowering you as an independent or freelance professional.
Join Cath Beagley, our CEO to ask any questions you may have and:
- Explore how Drawing and Talking differs from other therapies, as a mental health intervention.
- Discover what our training offers right now for children and young people on your CAMHS waiting lists.
- Find out more about what our training offers right now for professionals who work with adults (including elders)
- Understand what Drawing and Talking would look like for you and your organisation
Who is this suitable for?
- Local Authorities
- Primary and Secondary Schools
- Academy Trusts & Local Clusters
- Mental Health Teams
FREE WEBINAR – Introduction to Drawing and Talking
Register to join a 75-minute interactive Zoom conversation learning how the Drawing and Talking therapeutic technique is supporting children’s mental health.