Drawing and Talking provide Inset and In-House training days for large organizations and teams
In-house training days are the most cost effective way to train large groups of staff in the Drawing and Talking therapeutic technique.
Booking an Inset day enables your school, cluster or organisation to benefit from:
- The opportunity to bring your team together and learn our therapeutic technique at anequal level and pace to ensure all delegates receive the same training
- A community experience where you may combine resources to host a virtual trainingday, to distribute professional knowledge in your cluster or within your Academy Trust
- A private session for your team that may be tailored to address specific needs withinyour organisation in delivering the Drawing and Talking technique
- An opportunity to learn, discuss and expand your team’s ability to teach, and tobenefit from other Practitioners’ experience within your organisation, whilst beingguided by Drawing and Talking representatives
- Discount rates, dependent on the number of delegates that attend (minimum 20)
- A course manual and certificate and trainer expenses are included
Who is this suitable for?
- Local Authorities
- Primary and Secondary Schools
- Academy Trusts & Local Clusters
- Mental Health Teams
How does it work?
- One day virtual training hosted on Zoom,or in person (restrictions allowing)
- Minimum delegates 20
Register your interest – we will keep you up to date
Contact us and set up a free, no obligation conversation with our customer success team.