KICK START YOUR WAY TO BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL INDEPENDENT DRAWING AND TALKING PRACTITIONER
Do you want to move beyond supporting just your own school, create additional income beyond your initial salary, or shift your career while still working with Children…or even Adults?
Drawing and Talking offers an expert coaching and development programme to help you to successfully set up and operate as an independent practitioner.
The next cohort starts Tuesday 14th September 2021 at 7pm
The intention of the Practitioner Programme is to coach you on the practicalities of operating independently. Many therapists and practitioners struggle with selling their services. This programme helps remove barriers you may have unconsciously put in place that might hinder your success in attracting private paying clients.
The programme will help you to confidently position and market yourself as an independent Drawing and Talking practitioner. Additionally, you can apply what you learn on this programme to market yourself in any other areas of work that would blend into your own private practice to create additional income.
Working within an intimate group of other practitioners you will be coached and mentored by our expert team on how to get started in marketing & selling yourself and your service to the communities you are ready to support.
Throughout the 6 online coaching calls, you will learn how to:
- Create the identity of your practice to enable you to create a powerful shift in your mindset.
- Remove personal barriers that are in the way of your success.
- Identify your ideal client for your services.
- Set up your practice with guidance on legal, insurance and general practicalities.
- Expand your thinking around what is possible for you when you begin working independently.
- Be ready to receive clients and the ability to expand your network while operating as an independent practitioner.
- Learn how to sign up your first client by the end of the programme.
‘’The camaraderie of the cohort has given us all strength and conviction to reach out and achieve our own individual goals – make it happen!’’ Sue Gregory
On joining the programme, you will receive:
- Access to a dedicated Mentoring Community for the programme
- 6x 2-hour zoom coaching calls following our curriculum
- Access to ongoing calls once your programme curriculum has been completed
- Your very own Programme Manual with specific worksheets and resources
- BONUS: One year's free Drawing and Talking Membership included*
*(only available to those who are not already members)
Split your payments:
- We are offering Practitioners the opportunity to pay half now and half later.
- This means all you need to pay now is £187.50+VAT and then pay the rest one month later
If you are already a Member:
- You can receive an exclusive membership rate of £325+VAT
- To claim this, please visit the Membership site and sign in: members.drawingandtalking.com
If you require further support, please contact Drawing and Talking on email@example.com
© Copyright Drawing and Talking Ltd 2020.
Website Design by DamianQualter.com